Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
It’s an exciting time to be at Elliot Systems. We are an industrial automation & analytics company providing innovative solutions delivering significant value to our customers through market driven solutions using IIoT technology. We bring leading end-to-end solutions to manufacturing, transportation, logistics, mining and healthcare industries.
- Do you want to work on industry disruptive technology?
- Do you want to work where you make a HUGE difference?
- Do you like to learn?
If you answered YES to the above questions, you may be a good fit for our organization.
In this role, you will build the front-end and back-end design of web and mobile applications using Full stack and React Native/JS technologies. You will be creating design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function. You will also structure the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction. You will be having complete understanding of what is going on between these two interfaces and must be having variety of software skills needed to work on both. People with a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude will thrive in this role. We are looking for such qualities in you. You are a problem-solver who work in a fast-paced, collaborative office environments alongside other engineers and developers.
- Develop Web Applications - The primary responsibility is to design and deliver full stack web/mobile applications.
- Create Software Solutions - You will build custom software solutions using web technologies.
- Manage Full Life-Cycle Software Development - Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications is your responsibility as a full stack developer. You will analyse, write, build, and deploy software.
- Perform Technical Analysis and Testing – You are working on significant issues that require intangible data analysis. You are relied upon to recommend solutions to challenges requiring complex technical trade-offs (for example, speed versus reliability or manufacturability versus overall performance).
- Lead Technical Collaboration - Maintaining a strong technical development environment in Full stack is a key duty. You must remain current on relevant technologies and new industry trends to sustain a strong technical direction for Elliot Systems.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Min 5+ years of experience in Full Stack development.
- Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Work well with others.
- Application architecture design – it’s vital that you know how to organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases.
- Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in situations where only limited standard rules exist is critical for you.
- Communication skills – You must possess strong oral and written communication skills for interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other departments.
- HTML/CSS coding, Angular latest version, exposure to React.
- Non-relational Database such as MongoDB.
- Technology stack – Java, React Native / JS.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to join Elliot Systems early on and help scale the company.
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team.
- Environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas.
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements.
- Growth opportunities for career development.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying